Church Expansion Project
The Next 100 Year Update
We are continuing to make great strides forward on the project:
· The Convent demo is scheduled to begin the week of August 9, 2010.
· The interior design of the new entry area is being prepared.
· The stained glass contractor, Mominee Studios, is working to reduce their cost.
· The last Mass in the Church will be Labor Day weekend.
· Excavation to the South end of the Church is scheduled to begin in mid-September (shortly after Masses are moved over to the BCCC).
· Fr. Leo and staff are working on a transition plan to mobilize things over to the BCCC.
· During September, removal of furniture/equipment from the Church will occur. This includes the organ, boiler, pews, etc.
The Next 100 Years
Pledges to date toward our $5 million challenge goal =$4,439,206.33
Contributions received to date = $3,091,579.69
If you are a seasonal resident of Bozeman, or visitor to Holy Rosary, and want to make a contribution toward our Next 100 Years campaign, contact Nadine at the office at email@example.com or 406-587-4581 or donate online now.